By visiting our Site or providing your personal information to Us or purchasing our services/application/software, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that this includes consenting to the processing of any personal information that You provide, as described below.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE PRACTICES, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE OR PROVIDE US WITH ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- “Applicable Data Protection Law” means the Information Technology Act 2008 (IT Act) and the rules framed thereunder.
- “Monitor” shall refer to monitoring, tracking and collecting the Monitored Information of the Target;
- “User(s)” or “You” or “Your” or “User” shall mean our user(s) who use our Services.
- “Target” shall mean a person who is monitored through our services;
1. What personal information about Users and Target do We collect?
- We may collect Personal Data from you when you purchase our services, register to use our services, or otherwise communicate with us. The Personal Data that we collect through our Website may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment card information, and any information contained in your communications with us.
- Website may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information about you in several ways, which includes tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings, most-recently visited URL, Operating System, date and time, your preference and choices and saved options subject to your browser settings. Website uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with its server, and to administer its Website.
- We also collect Personal Data and other information from the devices you monitor using our services. This information may include text messages sent from and to the device; information about calls made from and to the device; communications made using certain messaging applications; emails sent from and to the device; photos stored on the device; current and historical location data; information about any files stored on the device, information about any events in a calendar on the device, information about the contacts stored on the device, the applications on the device, information about the websites visited using the device; and analytics about device usage.
- Mobisafer.com applications may collect sensitive and personal information of Target, which are stored on private servers. Mobisafer.com does not sell use or view this information. These are stored on servers as it is and can be only viewed by the Users. However, mobisafer.com does not assume any liability in the event of leak of any such information from the end of user.
2. Registration of User
- You are required to register on the mobisafer.com to avail the services provided by mobisafer.com. During your registration, you are required to submit all your personal identifiable information. Mobisafer.com stores all this personal information on its personal database. Such personal data you provide will not be sold, or made available to any third-party website, that is not associated, linked or affiliated with this Website.
- Mobisafer.com may use information collected to deliver to you information about the site and promotional material regarding its services. Your information may also be used to contact you whenever necessary.
- Your User Name and Password will remain confidential to you, and mobisafer.com will never ask you to reveal your password to itself or any third party whatsoever.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
- You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
4. Sharing of Information
- Mobisafer.com does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people.
- Your information may be provided to partners/affiliates/subsidiary Companies of mobisafer.com who work on behalf of or with mobisafer.com under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help mobisafer.com to communicate with you about offers from mobisafer.com and its marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We shall be bound to disclose any of your personal information provided by you, pursuant to any courts order, or any statutory authority empowered to order such disclosure.
- You information may be shared by us with any Investigation Agency (including police) with a view to investigate suspicious activity, fraud or any malicious or illegal activity that may have been committed.
5. Security of your information and Limitation of Liability
- Our Website has industry standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, and all the information on the internet is prone to viruses, hacking, and leaks, the Website will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of your personal information. However, you shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password, and you shall not share your password or allow access to your account to any unauthorized person. In case, your password has been compromised, you shall inform us immediately, so that we can take appropriate step and help you recover the same.
- Mobisafer.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
6. Links to other sites
8. Grievance redressal
9. Welcoming of suggestions
Leave A Comment?